Call the Hackettstown office at 908-852-6620 or Succasunna 973-584-4900 for a convenient time to meet with you and discuss your orthodontic needs. The cost for this consultation is $45.
Sequence of Events
- Upon calling for an appointment, you will be asked for basic information that will be entered into our computer.
- You will be sent a letter confirming your appointment and be asked to fill out a Health Information Form & Patient Interest Form.
- If you have insurance coverage, call the 800 number on your card to find out the details of your benefits. Fill out all the information on the insurance form mailed to you. Our office will be glad to process all claims for you once your coverage is approved.
- Upon arriving at the office, please notify the receptionist of your presence and give her your completed forms.
- Dr. Murphy will meet with you and assess the need for orthodontic treatment.
- Dr. Murphy will determine the best time to start therapy. If your child is too young for treatment, he or she will be placed on our RECALL program.
- If ready for Treatment - records can be taken or an appointment can be made for RECORDS & CONSULT.
All of your questions will be answered.